© 2024 Safe Life Project. All Rights Reserved.
Workshops & Training
The Safe Life Project offers workshops and training for:
- Educators & Schools
- Community Agencies
- Train the Trainers
- Individuals With Disabilities
Depending on audience, training may include:
- Information on the degree of abuse among people with disabilities.
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Problem Solving
- Identifying and Reporting Abuse
- Appropriate Social Relationships
- Facilitating Opportunity for Appropriate Relationships
- Internet, Texting, and Social Media Site Education and Responsibilities
- Effective Teaching Strategies to Use with Individuals with Disabilities
- Tools and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities to use – to help problem solve, report problems, reduce the risk of abuse, and to help facilitate opportunities to develop appropriate relationships.
- Practice and Facilitated Opportunity to Use Learned Skills
- Workshop Reference Packets Participant
Developed and individualized to accommodate client needs.
Safe Life Project Training Team rate is usually $1,500 per hour plus any travel and material expenses. Final rate to be determined after consultation.